Sold By Aidan Wales
Have horses- you need to see this!
Situated in the peaceful quiet of Mount Tarampa, this large low-set rural home perfect for you and the horses!
The home boasts 5 large bedrooms and 2 bathrooms, as well as multiple living areas and some secondary accommodation outside - there's plenty of room for the whole family. With just over 10 acres of land, your horses will love this property as much as you do! It has 8 fully fenced paddocks with a huge sand arena, stables and day shelters for your beloved horses, and 3 multi-purpose sheds. Water won't be an issue, with a massive dam out the back and 4 water tanks to store up to 60,000L, as well as a fully equipped bore.
- 5 bedrooms large renovated home
- Large master bedroom with built-in cupboard
- Covered parking for up to 5 vehicles (3 bay carport & 9x16m 3 bay shed)
- Open plan kitchen, dining and living
- Kitchen with plenty of storage and stainless steel appliances
- Tiled throughout
- Air-conditioned and wood heater for cooler
- Multiple living areas including media room and open study
- NBN available
- 60,000L water storage (4 tanks)
- 4 stables with a breezeway
- 2 horse shelters
- 2 garden sheds
- Tool/tac/feed shed
- Fully equipped bore
- 8 paddocks, fully fenced
- Large arena
- Large dam
- Less than 1km to school and little athletics centre
- 10 minutes shopping centre, 1 hour Brisbane
- Lake Atkinson and Wivenhoe Dam nearby for boating, camping and fishing
Auction Venue: Ray White Ipswich
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide cannot be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Formal Lounge
- Separate Dining
5 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.