Sold By Neil Mundy
150 Acres Of Stunning Views To Wrangle Or Relax
Situated only 35 minutes from Ipswich CBD and only 20 minutes from Rosewood, This scenic 150 acre block was previously home to the Merryvale Sports Ground and cricket pitch. With only a short drive to Kalbar, Aratula, Rosewood and only 40 minutes to the Ipswich CBD this property is perfectly situated to enjoy all the benefits of the country life with city convenience.
• 150 acres
• Capacity to hold 50-60 Head of cattle
• Large rustic dairy shed
• 5 bores with 2 windmills with lots of water available
• Picturesque position with stunning views
• Seasonal creek and medium sized dam
• Large elevated site positioned with views over the property, ideal for your new house
• Approximately 40 Acres of Cultivated Land
Whether you're looking to run a few cattle or you're looking for that ideal getaway, this property is an absolute must see.
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.