Sold By Warren and Aidan Wales
Prime Acreage Property
Secure this beautiful, fully useable, 34 acres (13.89 ha) and enjoy the picturesque views of the surrounding countryside and a private rural lifestyle close to town.
This well positioned, elevated, fertile property offers four stables and tack room, barn and a very large converted farm shed currently used as a Veterinary Clinic.
Choose to create your dream rural retreat while living in the existing dwelling on the property. Alternatively, while you are planning your build, receive an income from the current business operating in the existing dwelling on the property.
• This lush property features a dam fed by contour banks
• Fully fenced and offers town water (to all paddocks and stallion yard)
• Horse/cattle agistment is another possible source of income
• Surrounded by large rural properties and only 15 minutes from Fernvale and 20 minutes from Ipswich.
• Perfectly located for access to public restaurants, retail shopping, professional services, medical centres, Grocery stores, beauty therapy salons, sporting facilities, recreational parks such as Wivenhoe Dam and much more
This is the perfect property to enjoy the total privacy and convenient location these rare and sought after properties afford with the added bonus that the current owners will lease back for agreed period whilst you design and build your dream if you wish.
Auction Venue: Ray White Ipswich, 81 Limestone Street, Ipswich
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.