Sold By Scott Reeves
Owners Committed to Selling
This solid 4-bedroom home is located high on a hill in the picturesque Coleyville.
Short distance to the Cunningham Highway, perfect location for the commuter working in Amberley, Ipswich or Brisbane.
A quick commute to and from work and then come home to this stunning home with views to the mountain ranges, in particular Mount Walker. If it was any closer it would be on your doorstep.
- The 40 acre property is well set up for horses and or cattle, with good water supply from 3 x 5,000-gallon rainwater tanks and 2 bores
- 4 internal paddocks all with access to troughs and dams
- 2 large sheds for storage and machinery plus a tack room
- 2 enclosed stables for the horses, arena and round yard
- The home is immaculate with modern kitchen with walk-in pantry, dining and separate lounge
- Good sized bedrooms and large bathroom with bath and separate shower
- Air-conditioning in the lounge, family and master bedroom
- Amazing hilltop views of Mount Walker and surrounding areas
If you in the market for a rural property with a perfect outlook then look no further.
Inspect anytime by appointment or one of our Open Home each Saturday check for times.
Contact Scott for further details.
Disclaimer: This property may or may not be under contract/offer. Please contact the agent for the current status on this property. The website may have filtered the property for website functionality purposes.
8 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.