Sold By Neil Mundy
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Brilliant Investment Returning $415 Per Week Potentially Rented Until 2030
Be quick to have a look at this superbly maintained home that is well positioned in a highly sought after street in Yamanto, which is in one of Ipswich's premier suburbs and as much to offer for quality lifestyle living. This property is surrounded by all that Ipswich has to offer including multiple parks, schools, restaurants, takeaway's, sporting facilities, Winston Glades and Yamanto Shopping Precinct. Yamanto is in a great location only a short drive away from both Cunningham and Centenary Highway giving you easy access to Brisbane and Toowoomaba.
- DHA lease summary
- DHA guaranteed rent: $415 per week
- Lease end date: 08/02/2027
- Lease option: 1 x up to 36 months (note the option and right to vary is at DHA's discretion)
- Right to vary: 1 x up to 12 months Reduction and 1 x up to 12 months extension (note the option and right to vary is at DHA's discretion)
Owning a property which is leased to DHA offers the investor:
- Guaranteed rent with zero vacancy
- Most maintenance issues paid and taken care of by DHA
- Annual rent reviews conducted by independent valuers every 12 months
- With rent paid on time, every time, this is a fuss free and stress free investment
- You can sit back and relax
- Main bedroom with built-in robe and ensuite
- Remaining 3 good sized bedrooms all with built-ins and ceiling fans
- Separate family/dining area with ceiling fans and ducted air-conditioning
- Modern well-appointed kitchen with breakfast bar and plenty of bench space
- Separate lounge room with big full length windows
- Main bathroom with separate bath and walk-in shower
- Internal laundry and double car lock-up garage
- Beautiful outdoor entertainment area
- Security/fly screens throughout
- Side access
- Covered outdoor entertainment area
- Modern family home
- Large 851m2 fenced allotment
Photos are supplied under agreement by DHA and are for illustration purposes only.
This property is for sale on behalf of a DHA lessor and has a DHA lease in place.
Visit dha.gov.au to learn about the benefits of investing in DHA property.
Disclaimer: This property may or may not be under contract/offer. Please contact the agent for the current status on this property. The website may have filtered the property for website functionality purposes.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
2 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.