Sold By Scott Reeves
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 4 Cars
Peace And Quiet In Wivenhoe Pocket
On arriving at this immaculately presented family home you will be immediately impressed with the mature gardens and trees that front this unique home in this sought-after location of Wivenhoe Pocket.
This home offers:
- Well-designed open plan kitchen and dining area with air-conditioning that features a breakfast bar and a large pantry and offers plenty of storage.
- The king-sized master suite features an en-suite and walk in robe and French doors opening up onto the front veranda and is air-conditioned.
- The two generous sized family bedrooms are designed with built-in wardrobes, ceiling fans security screens and large windows that provide garden views and good natural light.
- Large separate lounge room that opens through French doors to the timbered front veranda.
- Polished timber floors, high ceilings throughout and is beautifully positioned on the block for elevation, catching breezes and to attain the perfect aspect.
- The family bathroom features a bath and shower and has all the quality fixtures of the master en-suite and also offers a separate vanity.
- The property has a car port with approx* 3.7 m clearance height, a double lock-up shed 7 m x 6 m, an attached work shop and also an air-conditioned office.
- The home has been immaculately maintained, has excellent side access to the sheds, well maintained driveway, has 4 x 23000-litre water tanks connected to the house.
This home is located in a very desirable location and has been a much-loved family home.
Only four minutes* from the Fernvale shopping precinct, coffee shops, cafes, popular schools, parks, professional services, the Woolworths shopping Centre and approximately 15 minutes* from Ipswich.
Don't miss this great opportunity to buy a great home in quality location call Scott Reeves Today for your private inspection.
3 garage spaces and 1 carport space
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.