Sold By Amie Palmer
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Immaculately Renovated, Hard to Beat Location!
This outstanding home, encapsulating character and modern charm is located in one of Ipswich thriving residential pockets. The property has just undergone an extensive renovation with a large importance placed on attention to detail and modern taste. Located in a quiet, leafy street this exceptional home is moments from Ipswich Central. It's surrounding parkland and transport corridors make it easily accessible to conveniences.
- 2 generously sized bedrooms
- Beautifully polished floors
- Freshly painted
- Large open plan living area
- Renovated kitchen will all new appliances (dishwasher recess)
- Oversized, fully renovated bathroom
- Ceiling fans throughout
- Plenty of storage areas
- Breezy front deck
- Freshly landscaped
- High fences
- Stumps and roofing in great condition
- Shady back yard with lovely big Frangipani tree
- Quiet street
- Only 3.5kms* to Ipswich CBD
- Quick access to Warrego Highway - great for commuters
- Easy walking distance to Hill Street Children's Centre
- Close to many schools
- Only 2.5kms* to Major Riverlink Shopping Centre
Please contact the agent to arrange your inspection.
1 carport space
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.