Sold By Morrie Marsden
- 4 Beds
- 1 Bath
Views, Privacy And 45 Acres
Owners are relocating overseas and need to sell this well maintained property only 20 minutes from Ipswich. Boasting a southerly aspect with panoramic views this beautifully elevated property also has potential for a second dwelling (STCA) with ideal sites available. The sprawling ranch style home features exposed barn timbers, separate living areas with slow combustion heaters to ward off the winter chill and a covered front veranda overlooking the stables, arena and paddocks. The owners have recently given the house a makeover with newly painted interior, new kitchen and bathroom.
• 4 queen sized bedrooms and an office/study
• Open plan living areas complete with wood burners, family room with R/c air con
• Modern kitchen with combined family dining area and heaps of bench space, breakfast bar and dishwasher
• Big main bathroom with large vanity, shower and separate bath, separate laundry / utility room
• Stable complex with 4 stables and tack room with power ( could be easily converted to a large shed), dressage arena ( 40m x 20m), breaking yard (10m x 10m) and foaling paddock.
* 4m X 4m shed with power and lockable shipping container
• Steel loading ramp with road access
• The property features 2 ridge lines at the rear which create a wonderful valley with 2 dams in the gully to catch the run off and 2 additional dams and a bore
• Rain water tanks for domestic storage with town water connection available
• Opportunity to purchase an established property with bitumen road frontage and exquisite views surrounded by other acreage properties with all the conveniences of town.
• Just over a kilometre to the Lowood Minden road, Historic Tarampa Hotel, local service station, convenience store and takeaway, 7 minutes to Warrego Highway
- Air Conditioning
- Close To Shops
- Formal Lounge
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.