Sold By Warren Ramsey and Aidan Wales
- 4 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 10 Cars
The Ranch- This Has It All!
Tucked away up a quiet country road is this slice of rural heaven. 81 acres of a mix of undulating scrub soil country to alluvial flats with permanent creek, dam and most of all a fabulous 4 bedroom renovated Queenslander home, with open verandas on 2 sides and a superb outdoor entertainment area. As you walk into this beautiful home with its superb renovated kitchen and huge bedrooms with room to move. There is plenty of room for all the horses and even the cattle with great water and great feed.
• 81 acres of superb country
• Permanent creek plus dams
• Beautiful spacious Queenslander
• Sheds and original old outbuildings
• Fully fenced- numerous paddocks
• Corner property with 2 road frontage
• Magnificent outlook
• 25 mins* to Ipswich
• 50 mins* to Brisbane
• 1.5 km's to Minden Primary School and a school bus to several high schools.
• Owner relocation forces sale
A fantastic rural lifestyle opportunity that has a big bit of everything that you were looking for!
10 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.