Sold By Aidan Wales
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 2 Cars
Neglected Ranch Urgent sale
With a change in circumstances the owners have committed to sell! The opportunity has presented itself for you to make a profit on this fabulous property. Located just 30 mins from Ipswich with great access off the Cunningham Highway this acreage is a must see! The property has a near new 4 barb fence around the entire boundary, 3 paddocks and access to a shared bore as well as an unequipped bore on the property. 24 acres of great usable land with excellent spots for a new home or continue to renovate the existing 3 bedroom home, either way it will absorb the spectacular views of the Great Dividing Range and much more. There is a full-sized rodeo/dressage area and two large colorbond sheds (4m x 12m) with underground power connected. If you are looking for a really good value add situation with a rural outlook then you must inspect this property today, as it has to sell!
- Minutes to Kalbar, Aratula & Boonah
- 30 Minutes into Ipswich
- 3 bedroom brick home - needs work
- 2 large lockable colorbond sheds (4m x 12m)
- Kitchenette + bathroom in 1 shed
- 1 shed with toilet, shower and office
- Spring fed permanent dam
- Excellent split post, 4 barb fencing on boundary with 3 paddocks
- Large steel carport
- Leveled horse arena
- Excellent fencing
- Easy access to Cunningham Highway
- Stunning views of the Scenic Rim
- 1 shared bore and 1 unequipped bore of the property
- Huge opportunity to value add and profit here
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
2 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.