Sold By Amie Palmer And Lisa Gill
- 4 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 2 Cars
Huge Home, Unbeatable Location!
This property is located in a highly sought after pocket, surrounded by quiet neighbours and nestled into the Newtown, Eastern Heights pocket. The property is extremely solid and is being kept in a very neat and tidy condition. You will be shocked upon your inspection, the house is absolutely huge internally. The property features 5 large bedrooms + sleep out, separate dining room, lounge room and kitchen and downstairs completely built-in. The property sits on a huge block and is ready to move into with fantastic potential to personalise and improve.
- Solid construction
- 5 spacious bedrooms, 4 upstairs and one downstairs
- Large sleep out, could be used as another room
- Huge kitchen with plentiful bench and storage space, neat and tidy condition
- Large lounge room and separate dining room
- Built-in underneath, very usable space
- Tenants currently in place paying $300/week lease ending 22nd February, 2018
- Fully fenced
- Rear yard access for cars via side of house or through garage
- 8 minute* walk to Booval Fair
- Opposite Silkstone State School
- Walk to parks
- Close to major transport corridors
- 3kms* to Ipswich CBD
Please contact the agents to arrange your inspection.
2 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.