Sold By Scott Reeves
- 4 Beds
- 1 Bath
Motivated to Sell
This lovely home would make an ideal addition to your portfolio or first home.
- Modern kitchen with loads of cupboards and bench space
- Open plan dining and lounge room with split system air-conditioning
- Very spacious bedrooms with built in robes
- Modern bathroom with bath and shower
- Security screens through out
- Superb back covered deck overlooking a fenced back yard
Positioned towards the bottom of the street, the location is very handy to the Cunningham Highway, and all amenities in the Ipswich CBD are just minutes away.
This property is situated in a very popular neighborhood of Silkstone and is a very impressive home. Close to shops and transport and is currently rented at $320pw.
I am proud to present 55 Skinner Cresent, Silkstone to the market. To arrange an inspection, please phone me today.
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.