Sold By Scott Reeves
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 2 Cars
This lovely home is set on a 550m2 block in Silkstone and would make an ideal addition to your portfolio.
- Modern kitchen with loads of cupboards and bench space
- Open plan dining and lounge room with fan and air-conditioner
- Very spacious bedrooms with built-in robes
- Modern bathroom with bath and shower
- Security screens through out
- 2 car garage plus laundry and heaps of useful area underneath
- Superb back cover entertaining area overlooking a huge back yard
There is plenty of potential to develop further underneath, currently set up as a 2 car garage and laundry plus a large vacant area. Positioned towards the top of the street and the location is very handy to the Cunningham Highway, and all amenities in the Ipswich CBD are just minutes away.
This property is situated in a very popular neighbourhood of Silkstone and is a very impressive home. Close to shops and transport and is currently rented at $320pw
I am proud to present 5 Skinner Crescent, Silkstone to the market. To arrange an inspection, please phone me, or join us at the next open home.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Secure Parking
2 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.