Sold By Morrie Marsden
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Great Buying In Silkstone!
Located in a quiet, elevated cul-de-sac in the ever popular Silkstone, this one is definitely worth a look!
There are 3 bedrooms in total with the main featuring air-conditioning, ceiling fan and built-ins. The kitchen and dining areas both provide plenty of storage and cupboard space, the open plan living area includes ceiling fan as well as a wood heater for the winter months.
The 809m2 yard is fully fenced and tastefully landscaped with the front fence providing great street appeal. A large deck to the rear of the house overlooks a huge paved entertaining area complete with a built-in BBQ.
- Spacious open plan living areas
- Air-conditioning in main bedroom
- Modern bathroom
- Large kitchen complete with dishwasher and plenty of storage space
- Fully fenced 809m2 block
- Large semi covered deck rear overlooking the paved entertainment area with built-in BBQ
- For the investors previously rented at $325 per week
- Elevated position with open views to the rear
- Only a few minutes to Big W Booval, 5 minutes to rail, primary and secondary schools, 10 minutes to Ipswich CBD
- Air Conditioning
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
1 carport space
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.