Sold By Lisa Gill
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Looking To Invest? Look At Me!
This beautiful home has a modern kitchen and bathroom, polished timber floor boards, 3 large bedrooms, and solar panels. French doors lead out into the manageable fenced yard. Rental appraisal for $260-$280 per week.
• Feature ceilings in lounge room and bedrooms
• Polished floorboards
• Reverse cycle A/C in kitchen/living room
• Spacious bedrooms, 2 have built-ins plus A/C, 3rd bedroom is carpeted
• Separate laundry with second toilet
• Solar panels
• Water tank
• Outdoor undercover area
• Undercover parking
- Close to bus stop (approx. 110m)
- Close to Brothers Leagues Club (approx. 700m)
- Close to Silkstone State School (approx. 1.1km)
- Close to Booval Fair Shopping Centre (approx. 1.3km)
- Close to Booval Train Station (approx. 1.9km)
Great value property. Contact the agent to arrange your inspection.
1 garage space
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.