Sold By Amie Palmer And Lisa Gill
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Character Charm Without The Age!
Available for viewing anytime upon booking, please contact the agent/s to arrange your inspection.
This charming home is perfect for someone who is looking for a house that has the character charm and warmth without the necessity for ongoing maintenance! The property has been extremely well looked after the owner who has to sell due to a change in circumstances.
Set at the end of a long driveway, the property is quiet and extremely private. There is a grassed area and large outdoor patio at the home if you need some space for outdoor living!
- Near new in immaculate condition
- 3 large bedrooms upstairs - main with walk in wardrobe and ensuite
- 2nd bathroom upstairs
- Air-conditioned plus ceiling fans in living area and bedrooms
- Large open plan kitchen downstairs, with plentiful bench space
- Set back on long driveway
* Quiet and private
* Walking distance to Railway Station
* 2.5kms* to Ipswich CBD
* Close to major schools, shops, and conveniences
2 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.