Sold By Scott Reeves
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
This home has fantastic street appeal and it is totally established. It has way more size and features than your average four-bedroom low set brick home in Raceview and it is located on an awesome 745m2 block with full rear yard access and a lovely pool.
• Modern kitchen with loads of bench & cupboard space, a pantry and modern appliances including a dishwasher
• The home has full security screens and a large covered pergola overlooking the fully fenced pool with loads of room in both the front and back yard
• It has four very large built-in bedrooms including a large air-conditioned master bedroom with a stylish ensuite and walk-in robe. The other three bedrooms are all large, have fans, security and built-in robes and are serviced by the modern main bathroom
• Very low maintenance and is ready, willing and waiting for your family or some very lucky tenants. It has a rental appraisal at $380 per week or you can just move in, unpack and relax yourself with your family!
• Large garden shed, fruit trees and a water tank out the back
You have access to all the amenities associated with Raceview. These include the Raceview Shopping Centre, Raceview Tavern and Brothers Leagues Club plus the Raceview State School, Bremer State High School, Bethany Lutheran Private School and bus transport to all of Ipswich's other private primary and secondary schools.
You also have easy highway access to Brisbane via the Cunningham Highway or train transport via the Booval Train Stations.
Most importantly, this amazing family home is priced to sell quickly at offers over $369,000.
You won't find better value for money in a family home - so be quick or it will be gone!
Disclaimer: This property may or may not be under contract/offer. Please contact the agent for the current status on this property. The website may have filtered the property for website functionality purposes.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
2 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.