Sold By Amie Palmer
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 2 Cars
Huge Block, Huge House! Dual Living Opportunity!
Only a stones throw away from Ipswich Central, this home is the perfect way to enter into a developing market! The
property is extremely solid in construction. Upstairs offers 3 bedrooms PLUS sunroom PLUS study, lounge room dining room and kitchen. Downstairs is completely built in - huge room to renovate and improve - add value! The vendor is motivated to sell and open to offers, do not delay your inspection!
- 3 spacious bedrooms upstairs
- Large sunroom
- Separate study with built-in desks
- Large living areas upstairs providing potential to reconfigure, renovate and add value!
- Ceiling fans
- Downstairs completely built-inperfect for larger families looking for two completely segregated living spaces
- Fully fenced
- Garden shed
- 2 bay secure garage
- Current tenant in place on periodic lease
- Great sized laundry with laundry shoot
- 2.5kms* to Ipswich CBD
- Walking distance to parks
- Walking distance to USQ Ipswich Campus
- Easy access to public transport
- Close to Ipswich Railway Station
Please contact the agent to arrange your inspection!
2 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.