Sold By John Galloway
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 3 Cars
Out Of Town Investor Demands Sell!'
Located in quiet street close to parks, schools and public transport. This is an opportunity not to be missed.
- Modern kitchen including 6 burner gas stove
- Beautiful polished timber floors
- Internal stairs
- Open plan living, large entertaining deck overlooking the backyard and pool
- Three bedrooms upstairs with built-in wardrobes, air-conditioners and fans
- Separate downstairs teenagers retreat with a toilet and shower
- Rumpus room downstairs with built-in storage
- Air-conditioned providing year round comfort
- 607m2 block fenced block providing safe space for your family and pets
- Secure double lock-up garage plus a large carport
- Solar panels ensure your economical lifestyle
Auction Venue: Ray White Ipswich, 81 Limestone Street, Ipswich
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
2 garage spaces and 1 carport space
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.