Sold By Amie Palmer And Lisa Gill
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Solid Home In Convenient Location, Owner Motivated To Sell!
Set on a landscaped 637sqm block, this immaculately presented home is well-built, close to all major conveniences and perfect for a 'no-stress' purchase.
The property is 7 mins* from Ipswich Central, walking distance to schools, parks and shops and has easy access to the Cunningham Highway.
This is a well-established home in a fantastic location with property features that will make you look forward to moving in. Please see the property feature list below.
- Great condition
- 2 large bedrooms + sitting room overlooking back yard
- Large open plan kitchen and living area
- Air conditioned
- Concrete stumps
- Huge, fully fenced back yard
- High storage space beneath house with lockable area
- 7 mins* to Ipswich CBD
- 1 min* to Raceview Shopping Centre
- Walking distance to Raceview State School
- Very quick access onto Cunningham Highway
Please contact the agents to arrange your inspection.
1 garage space
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.