Sold By Tracie Andrews and Lisa Gill
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 6 Cars
Country Living In Prestige Estate
You will be the envy of all your friends, with this spacious, breezy, well appointed, family home that has something for everyone. Featuring 4 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, a study nook, a games room, an outdoor entertainment area, your very own man cave and a 16m x 7m powered garage / carport.
Large enough for the biggest family gathering, this house is designed with the entertainer in mind. The generous family kitchen overlooks the expansive paved entertainment area with room for a spa. The party can spill out on to the well maintained, fully fenced, 5,000m2 block. The two car garage has enough space for a workshop with an additional 2 car accommodation under the carport.
- Minutes away from all modern conveniences, this home has been loved and maintained by meticulous owners and has many extras
- 3kw solar power
- Full pressure town water with an additional 22,000L water tank
- Reverse cycle air-conditioning
- Sandstone retaining walls
- Ornate entrance gates
- Ceiling fans
- Minutes away from Brassall Shopping Centre, Ipswich CBD, Warrego Highway, Karrabin Train Station, West Moreton Anglican College, Ipswich State High School and Brassall State School
4 garage spaces and 2 carport spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.