Sold By Amie Palmer
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Charming Cottage, Privately Set Back And Plenty Of Space!
This immaculately kept cottage is set on a quiet, leafy street in North Ipswich. Close to Ipswich CBD, schools and surrounded by well-kept homes, this is the perfect position to establish yourself in.
The home is deceptively large, privately set back from the street, you must inspect to see!
Stepping inside, the home is split level with multiple living areas. The lounge room has A/C with a fireplace, perfect all year round.
Outside, the well-maintained yard is fully fenced with established gardens and greenery. This home has endless amounts of character, call to book your inspection to secure this unique home!
• Fantastic condition, nothing left to do - move in ready!
• Split level - Slate floors downstairs and timber polished floors upstairs
• Beautiful raked ceilings
• Lounge-room - A/C with fireplace
• Great sized kitchen with plenty of storage and bench space, overlooking dining area
• Spacious bedrooms - all with built-ins
• Great sized bathroom with separate toilet
• Inside laundry
• Back deck overlooking a great sized yard and gardens - fully fenced with garden shed
• Slate roof
• Quiet street
- 5kms* to Ipswich CBD
- 3kms* to Riverlink Shopping Centre
- Very easy access to Warrego Highway for commuters
- Bus stop on Holmes Street, easy travel options
- Close to great schools
- Close to all major conveniences
Please contact the agent to arrange your inspection.
1 garage space
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.