Sold By Morrie Marsden
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 2 Cars
Under Instructions from the Mortgagee'
A renovators delight! The bones are there for this high set character home to be restored to it's former glory. Boasting many features including tongue and groove walls, high ceilings, timber floors, separate formal living areas and only 5 minutes* to the Ipswich CBD.
- 1,075m2* corner block with 2 lots on title
- 3 bedrooms ( main with built ins) and multi purpose room
- Formal lounge and dining rooms with wall panelling and offered ceilings
- Kitchen with pantry, Bathroom with shower and toilet
- Covered veranda Semi built in with french doors internal access
- Concreted area underneath for laundry, garaging and storage
- Concrete stumps, fencing on all sides, natural gas available
- 5 minutes* to Riverlink Shopping Centre, Primary and Secondary Schools with public transport available and easy access to the Warrego Highway
Auction Venue: Ray White Ipswich
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide cannot be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Polished Timber Floor
2 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.