Sold By Morrie Marsden
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Great Renovator - Walk To Town
Deceased Estate - Must be sold. Family home of many years conveniently located just over the bridge from the Ipswich CBD within walking distance of Riverlink Shopping Centre. Flood free property with loads of potential and featuring many of the characteristics it's era, including vj walls and high ceilings.
- 3 bedrooms
- Formal lounge and dining
- Spacious kitchen
- Bathroom with separate shower, bath and toilet
- Semi built in front veranda, ramp access to rear
- Low maintenance 486m2* block with garden shed
- Modern Gas HWS and gas stove with mains gas connected
- Re-stumped with steel stumps in early 90's*, rewiring 15years* ago
Auction Venue: Ray White Ipswich, 81 Limestone Street, Ipswich
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide cannot be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
1 carport space
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.