Sold By Amie Palmer
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
1,442m2 Splitter, Renovated Home!
With captivating street appeal, brand new renovations throughout and a huge deck overlooking your 1,442m2 block, this is sure to impress. The property has just undergone extensive work internally and externally, the deck has just been re-vamped, catching the breezes beautifully making this home extremely comfortable to live in. Another huge value point is the subdivision potential of the block. With side access and surplus amounts of land, splitting and selling and/or creating dual income at the back is a very realistic future possibility (STCA).
- 3 bedrooms PLUS extra study room which could easily be converted into an extra bedroom
- Brand new bathroom
- Solar Panels
- Kitchen with plentiful bench space and new appliances
- Large living/lounge room with cosy fireplace and feature chandelier
- Breezy dining room with direct access onto the outdoor deck
- Deck with pull down blinds to suit all year round
- Outdoor patio area
- Side access to 1,442SQM block
- Only 4kms* to Ipswich CBD
- Very easy access to Warrego Highway - great for commuters
- Easy access to public transport/major transport corridors
- 2.5kms* to major Riverlink Shopping Centre
- Close to schools
Please contact the agent to arrange your inspection.
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
1 garage space
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.