Sold By Amie Palmer And Lisa Gill
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Style And Elegance With Views, On 1,247SQM!
This fully renovated home with captivating street appeal and stylish, modern design throughout will certainly spark your interest! It has just undergone extensive works, with a huge importance being placed on clever design and attention to detail inside and fantastic outdoor living with a huge block and shed. The property boasts stunning, uninterrupted views over the city and catches the breezes beautifully - making this home extremely comfortable to live in. Another huge value point is the subdivision potential of the block. With side access,and surplus amounts of land, splitting and selling and/or creating dual income at the back is a very realistic future possibility (STCA).
- Privately set back behind a white picket fence and tropical landscaping
- Freshly painted internally and externally with modern colour scheme
- 4 spacious bedrooms catching breezes and leafy outlooks
- Modern bathroom and ensuite with stylish fittings
- Huge shed to park your cars or set up your own workshop
- Large lounge room
- Beautifully polished floors throughout
- Character features throughout the home
- Air conditioned
- Solid, stumps in fantastic condition - plenty of concreted space underneath the home for storage
- Front verandah and back landing areas
- Outdoor patio area
- Quiet, well established street
- Only 1.5km* to Major Shopping Centre - Riverlink
- Only 2km* to Ipswich CBD
- Easy access to Warrego Highway for commuters
- Easy access to public transport corridors
- Surrounded by major public and private schools
Please contact the agents to arrange your inspection.
2 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.