Sold By Amie Palmer
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 3 Cars
Solid Home On Beautifully Established Block
Attention to detail, with beautifully polished floors and a fantastic layout make this home an exceptional find. The home sits on an established 809m2 block with gardens and a lovely shade tree. Time has been put into the finishing touches ensuring your move into this fantastic location will be more than comfortable.
- 3 spacious bedrooms, two with large built in storage
- Beautifully polished floor boards throughout living areas
- Kitchen with plentiful bench space overlooking the back yard
- Multiple living areas; lounge room, separate informal dining area, formal dining room and outdoor undercover patio
- Air-con in both lounge/formal dining and bedroom
- Solid construction
- Large usable space underneath the house
- Fully fenced
- Huge pet friendly back yard
- Secure undercover parking for two cars
- Highly sought after, high growth suburb
- 10 mins* to Ipswich CBD
- Easy access to Warrego Highway, 35mins* great for commuters
- Close to major schools, shops (Ipswich Riverlink) and transport corridors
Please contact the agent to arrange your inspection.
3 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.