Sold By Tracie Andrews and Lisa Gill
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
See for yourself, this cared and loved property, "The Palms" in the popular and ever growing suburb of Newtown. The block size is 809m and has a must see yard. The established gardens are lush and beautiful, a true testament to an avid gardener. This property WILL be snapped up.
In addition to the beauty of this property, is it's centrally located. You can choose to walk rather than drive to the shops, you're close to schools and Ipswich amenities.
- 2 spacious bedrooms with built-ins
- Updated bathroom
- 1 under-house garage
- High-set with ample storage/workshop space and laundry underneath
- Peaceful well establish neighbourhood
- Large eat-in kitchen
- 809m block
- 150m to Newtown Park
- 1 minute* drive (6 minute* walk) to Coles
- 3 minute* drive to Queens Park and Limestone Park
- 2 minute* drive to Silkstone State School
- 3 minute* drive to Central State School
- 5 minute* drive to Sacred Heart School
- 5 minute* drive to both Hospitals
- 5 minute* drive to USQ Campus
- 6 minute* drive to Ipswich CBD
1 garage space
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.