Sold By Amie Palmer And Lisa Gill
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 2 Cars
Fantastic Home On 1,012m2 In Unsurpassed Location!
Set on a huge 1,012m2 block, this spacious home with a huge outdoor entertaining area and separate teenager's retreat ticks all of the boxes!
The property is only minutes from Ipswich Central and is tucked amongst immaculately renovated, character homes and quaint coffee shops and parks.
This is a well-established home in a quiet area with many additional property features that will make you look forward to moving in. The owners have committed to the sale as they are moving interstate.
Please see the property feature list below.
• 3 spacious bedrooms
• Large bathroom with extra toilet
• Eat in kitchen with plentiful bench space
• Large sliding wardrobes
• French doors onto the front patio, decorated with character railings
• Newly polished floors throughout
• Freshly painted
• Charming character detail on ceilings
• Air conditioned
• Huge outdoor, undercover entertainment area overlooking backyard with gardens
• Large laundry area
• Fully fenced
• Highly sought after street
• Quiet neighbourhood
• Very close to public transport corridors
• Coffee shops and parks within walking distance
• Ipswich CBD 2kms*
• Queens Park 800m*
Please contact the agents to arrange your inspection.
2 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.