Sold By Warren Ramsey
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 10 Cars
Is This The Best Value Rural In South East Queensland?
Almost 80 acres of prime grazing country under 15 minutes to Boonah. All of the outbuildings you would expect and a solid sprawling farm house to call home.
- Teviot Brook Creek frontage on southern boundary
- 6 acres + of cultivation flats
- Very reliable dam equipped with mill
- Bitumen frontage only a few minutes to Mount Alford Village
- Fantastic 2nd hilltop home site if required
All round a fantastic opportunity. The property has been in the same family for generations and you will see why.
10 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.