Sold By Amie Palmer and Warren Ramsey
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Central Charmer! Instructions - Must Be Sold!
This home is a fantastic opportunity to step into the market in an unbeatable location. The vendor's circumstances are definite, the property is to be sold. On a large corner block, with spacious bedrooms and huge potential to add and improve, this is one not to miss.
- 473sqm corner block
- 3 huge bedrooms
- Separate dining and lounge room
- Large kitchen with plentiful bench space and storage
- Air-conditioned plus ceiling fans
- Light and bright, plenty of windows throughout the home to capture breezes
- Front verandah overlooking yard
- Fully fenced
- High growth, centrally located suburb
- Only 8kms* to Brisbane CBD, without the hustle and bustle - on a lovely, quiet street
- Walking distance to Morningside Railway Station and easy access to other public transport
- Close to major transport corridors
- Close to parks
Please contact the agents to seek further information and arrange your inspection.
Auction Venue: Level 26, 111 Eagle Street, Brisbane QLD 4000
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
1 garage space
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.