Sold By Neil Mundy
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Abundant Living For The Whole Family!
This well maintained, light and airy home is perfect as it offers plenty of space for the family. The 2 open living areas offer a peaceful and relaxed lifestyle, including a spacious open plan kitchen that looks out over the family and outdoor entertainment areas. Moggill offers a quiet, fresh lifestyle with modern conveniences with easy access to Brisbane and Ipswich CBD via public transport or the ferry, also the Gateway Motorway links you to the Gold Coast and Sunshine Coast which makes this house the perfect location.
- Short drive to Moggill Shopping Prescient and local Schools
- 4 good size bedrooms all with built-ins and ceiling fans
- Main bedroom with large en-suite, his and hers built-ins, split air-conditioning and ceiling fan
- Large family/lounge room with split air-conditioning
- Separate dining area with extra family/tv area with air-conditioning
- Well appointed spacious kitchen, walk in pantry, breakfast bar, plenty of bench and cupboard space, indoor outdoor servery
- Beautiful covered outdoor entertainment area
- Plenty of room for the kids to run around in the backyard
- Large internal laundry with extra storage
- Double car lockup garage with remote
- Security screens throughout
- 700m2 flat, fully fenced allotment with side access
Located in a quiet street this well built large low set home is a must see. To organise your private inspection contact Neil Mundy or Thomas Sordy today!
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
2 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.