Sold By Neil Mundy
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Great Location And The Best Value For Money
This place is in the perfect location, just a short walk to the schools and the shops. Lowood has a large supermarket, newsagent, cafes, chemist, butcher, bakeries, takeaways, pubs, doctors, sporting facilities and a golf course. All of this can be on your doorstep whilst you remain less than 30 minutes from Ipswich. With an easy to maintain yard and fully fenced allotment (to keep the kids in) this home has everything you need. The property is tiled, has carpeted bedrooms and neutral toned roman blinds, it is ready to move in with no work required.
- 2 separate living areas, one with air-conditioning
- Large kitchen with plenty of bench space and large pantry with views of the back garden
- Spacious outdoor entertainment area
- Main bedroom with walk-in wardrobe, air-conditioning and large en-suite
- 3 other bedrooms with built-ins robes and ceiling fans
- Generously sized bathroom
- Plenty of storage space throughout the whole house
- Ceiling fans throughout
- 800m2 fully fenced allotment
- Room for side car access
There is nothing else on the market offering this exceptional value for money, to book a private inspection call Neil Mundy today!
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
2 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.