Sold By Amie Palmer
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Like New Charmer, Extremely Solid Build!
This home is perfect for buyers looking to enter into a secure purchase. The home has just undergone a complete renovation with brand new kitchen, bathroom, new painting, beautifully polished floors and more. The construction of the home is extremely solid, there is nothing left to worry about! Only minutes from Ipswich CBD and located in a developing suburb, this is a must inspect!
Another huge benefit with this property is the upcoming expansion of the RAAF, this suburb is expected to see huge growth being a neighbouring suburb!
- Huge fully fenced, private yard with garden shed
- Solid construction, rendered and roof and stumps in great condition
- Front porch area overlooking yard
- Freshly polished floors throughout
- Brand new renovation on kitchen with plenty of bench space and storage area
- Brand new renovation on bathroom
- Exceptionally large living area
- 3 large bedrooms with ceiling fans and leafy outlooks
- Ceiling fans throughout
- 4kms* to Ipswich CBD
- Walking distance to lovely parks and dog park
- Very close to West Ipswich IGA and shopping precinct
- Walking distance to schools
- Extremely easy access to public transport corridors
Please contact the agent to arrange your inspection.
1 carport space
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.