Sold By Lisa Gill and Tracie Andrews
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 2 Cars
Great Potential In Handy Location
Close to Leichhardt State School, day care and shops, this neat and tidy 3 bedroom home has mobility access including side ramp and wheel-chair friendly bathroom. The timber floors in the master bedroom give a glimpse into the potential of the home. The 607m2 fully fenced yard has a wonderful grassed area for children or animals and a garden shed.
- 3 bedrooms with built-in robes
- Polished timber floors in main bedroom, easy-care vinyl throughout the rest of the home
- Huge wheel-chair accessible bathroom with separate shower and bath
- Modern kitchen with new oven
- Spacious living/dining off the kitchen
- Fully security screened
- Garden shed
- Large external laundry
- Gas hot water
- Level grassed yard on 607m2
- 2 carports for your vehicles
- 250m* to bus stop
- 450m* to Leichhardt State School
- 450m* to Ipswich Early Education Centre and Pre-School
- 550m* to Leichhardt Village Shops
Contact Lisa or Tracie to schedule your viewing today.
2 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.