Sold By Morrie Marsden
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 6 Cars
Lowset split level brick home with recent internal makeover situated on a fully fenced 2 hectares with selectively cleared vegetation and boasting 2 dams and 2 sheds. Located only 6* minutes to the Warrego Highway, 15* minutes to the Ipswich CBD and 40 minutes* to Brisbane.
- 3 bedrooms with double built-ins
- Main with en-suite, study area and external access
- Built-in garage for internal office or potential 4th bedroom
- Formal lounge and dining with wood burner
- Open plan kitchen with informal dining and heaps of cupboard space and pantry
- Family/media room with sliding door access to rear
- Main bathroom with separate bath and shower, separate toilet, separate laundry room
- Brick feature walls, high cathedral ceilings, polished timber stairs to upper level hallway and polished timber hand rails
- Front and rear under roof outdoor areas
- Water available from 2 concrete tanks and 2 dams
- 2 sheds with power 7m* x 6m* & 9m* x 6m* with 3m* x 9m* awning
- Scenic property with natural landscape to enjoy that outdoor feeling
Auction Venue: Ray White Ipswich, 81 Limestone Street, Ipswich
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
- Built-In Wardrobes
4 garage spaces and 2 carport spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.