Sold By Neil Mundy
- 4 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
What A Fantastic Location!
This medium density zoned property is less than 3 minutes from Ipswich Central and a heartbeat away from a multitude of amenities such as USQ Ipswich Campus, Ipswich Public Hospital and St Andrew's Private Hospital, Sandy Gallop Golf Club, Briggs Road Sporting Complex, your choice of several parks (very close to Limestone Park) as well as all the retail, dining and leisure destinations at your fingertips in the CBD.
This property is move-in-ready and exhibits all the features you could want in your family home, whilst also providing the potential for future development in this exciting location.
Features of the property include:
- 4 spacious bedrooms, 2 with large, modern built-ins
- Large eat-in kitchen with plenty of bench and storage space
- Well-appointed bathroom with combined bath and shower
- Large air-conditioned living room
- Spacious laundry with large double tub-basin
- Beautiful polished timber floors throughout
- Recently painted interior
- Semi-covered outdoor entertaining area
- Covered front porch
- Separate single lock-up garage
- Large fully fenced 711m2 flat block
- Zoned RM01 - Residential Medium Density (3 Storeys) which is highly attractive for future development potential if desired
The unbelievable location and future development potential of this property truly make this an opportunity not to be missed. If you are in the market for a primely located family home or you are looking for a property with fantastic development potential, then this is the property for you - don't hesitate to call Neil Mundy on 0409 893 842 to organise an inspection today!
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
1 garage space
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.