Sold By Neil Mundy and Scott Reeves
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 3 Cars
Well Positioned Large Family Home
This family home located in the popular suburb of Flinders View will be in hot contention amongst buyers - and for good reason too! A short distance to Bremer High School, Winston Glades Shopping Centre and easy access to the Cunningham Highway. This little beauty is ready to be loved and enjoyed by new owners. Its spacious 713m2 block will be an attractive quality to many.
- Main bedroom with built-in robe & ensuite
- 3 remaing bedrooms are all good size with built-in robes
- 2 Separate living areas
- Spacious open plan kitchen with generous bench and huge walk-in pantry
- Separate dining area
- Large family/lounge room with air-conditioning
- Well appointed main bathroom
- Beautiful covered outdoor entertainment area
- Large 3 car carport
- Plenty of room in back yard for the kids to play
- 713m2 fenced allotment with garden shed
This could be your next home, with plenty of room for the whole family. Come along and take a look, you won't be disappointed.
We are proud to present 49 Edwards Street, Flinders View to the market with instructions from the owner that this property must be sold. To arrange an inspection, please phone Neil Mundy or Scott Reeves, or join us at the next open home.
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
3 carport spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.