Sold By Neil Mundy
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Awesome Investment Oppotunity Returning $420 Per Week 4+3 Years
Flinders Rise Estate is set in one of our most desirable suburbs, Flinders View, which is centrally located to all that Ipswich has to offer. You can literally walk to local parks, Winston Glades shopping precinct, local schools and public transport and there is quick access to the Cunningham and Centenary Highway.
- DHA lease summary
- DHA guaranteed rent: $420 per week
- End date: 30/07/2021
- 1 x fixed 36 months (note the option and right to vary is at DHA's discretion)
- Right to vary available 1 x up to 12 months Reduction or Extension right to vary is at DHA's discretion
Owning a property which is leased to DHA offers the investor:
- Guaranteed rent with zero vacancy
- Most maintenance issues paid and taken care of by DHA
- Annual rent reviews conducted by independent valuers every 12 months
With rent paid on time, every time, this is a fuss free, stress free investment. You can sit back and relax.
- Main bedroom with walk-in robe and en-suite with split A/C
- Remaining 3 good sized bedrooms all with built-ins
- Separate living/dining area with split A/C
- Modern well-appointed kitchen with plenty of bench and cupboard space
- Separate family area
- Main bathroom with walk-in shower
- Internal laundry and double car lock-up garage
- Beautiful alfresco entertainment area
- Security/fly screens throughout
- Stylish family home
- Large 777m2 fenced allotment
Photos are supplied under agreement by DHA and are for illustration purposes only.
This property is for sale on behalf of a DHA lessor and has a DHA lease in place.
Visit dha.gov.au to learn about the benefits of investing in DHA property.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Transport
- Formal Lounge
- Secure Parking
2 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.