Sold By Morrie Marsden
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 8 Cars
22.5 Acres* 3 Sheds - 2 Road Frontage
Popular sized acreage property that has been well set up to cater for a variety of needs in a scenic rural setting with modern conveniences close by. Centrally located only a few minutes from Fernvale and 7 minutes* to the Warrego Highway. This property offers a rural lifestyle, amenities for the horse enthusiasts, sheds for garaging /storage/ workshop and a comfortable family sized home with potential for a second family dwelling (STCA).
- 4 bedrooms all with air con, 2 with double built ins
- Large main with en-suite, extra large walk in robe and sliding door access to covered outdoor area
- Separate kitchen, dining area and spacious lounge with polished timber floors and R/c air-con.
- Rear paved and covered area , fenced house yard with dog proof fencing
- Rural water connected, 5 water tanks and a good sized dam
- 3 sheds with power, ( 14.5m x 7m , 2 - 9m x 6m ), 2 with remote doors , concreted areas at front
- 3 stables with tack/feed room, 2 stables with day yard, power to both
- 40m x 20m sand arena, 5 paddocks, 2 separate dog kennels
- Close to the Brisbane Valley Rail Trail for riding and training
- Opportunity to purchase a well presented property with multiple uses available
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Formal Lounge
- Polished Timber Floor
8 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.