Sold By Neil Mundy
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
A Little Gem Waiting For The Right Buyer
This home is located in the ever popular Ebbw Vale that means you have access to all the amenities associated with this outstanding suburb. This includes the ability to walk to the Ebbw Vale Train Station - which is perfect for those working in Brisbane. It is also a short drive to Booval Fair or Redbank Plaza Shopping Centre. There are plenty of schools for the kids to pick from with easy access to local primary and secondary schools including St Peter Claver College at Dinmore. You'll have highway access to Brisbane and Toowoomba via Brisbane Road and there is a multitude of sporting and entertainment venues right at your doorstep.
- Front private veranda with lockable gate
- Main bedroom with built-in, ceiling fan and french doors leading onto the front veranda
- Second bedroom with built-in and ceiling fan
- Sleepout that has been currently used as 3rd bedroom for guests
- Open plan kitchen with breakfast bar, plenty of storage, electric stove and skylight
- Spacious bathroom with bath/shower combo and skylight
- Separate laundry with plenty of storage
- Side access for vehicles
- High ceilings with fans throughout
- Concrete stumps for extra stability
- Fully fenced 450m2 block with lockable gate
Don't wait and miss out on this fantastic opportunity, for a private inspection call Neil Mundy or Tom Sordy today!
Disclaimer: This property may or may not be under contract/offer. Please contact the agent for the current status on this property. The website may have filtered the property for website functionality purposes.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
1 garage space
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.