Sold By Tracie Andrews and Lisa Gill
- 1 Bed
- 1 Bath
- 3 Cars
Central Location In Eastern Heights!
On a tree-lined street sits this adorable home. The owners have done all the hard work while they have enjoyed living here, with new plumbing, electrical and stumps.
- Large A/C open-plan living and dining area
- Spacious and functional kitchen, with an amazing 5-burner cooker
- Main bathroom has recently been renovated, with direct access from the main bedroom
- 2 large sleep-outs, one of which is currently being utilised as a home office
- 2 lock-up garages + carport out the back, with access up the concreted drive-way
- 794sqm block, the gardens have been lovingly maintained, and include a chook pen and small pond, plus veggie gardens
- Enjoy a relaxing glass of wine as you unwind from your day on your front deck
- Walking distance to Queens Park
Call the agent today to inspect!
2 garage spaces and 1 carport space
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.