Sold By Les Svensson
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 2 Cars
This high set chamferboard is situated in a quiet sought after area in the popular Eastern Heights.
This is an excellent opportunity for an investor/renovator or first home buyer as this property must be sold!
• Spacious air conditioned lounge/dining area
• Large main bedroom with a ceiling fan
• Polished timber floors in living areas
• Front patio plus undercover area at rear
• Will rent for approx. $285/wk after freshen up
• Large shed and bird aviary at rear of property
• Fully fenced 630m2 block with rear yard access
• Close to Schools, the new Coles shopping centre and medical
Inspect today and don't miss your chance to own this on auction day!
Auction Venue: Ray White Ipswich, 81 Limestone Street, Ipswich
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
2 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.