Sold By Tracie Andrews and Amie Palmer
- 4 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 2 Cars
Hidden Beauty, This Is A Must Inspect!
Only minutes from Ipswich in the established Eastern Heights, this home has so much to offer. From the front, you will be deceived, ample living area is all set towards the back of the home. With 4 large bedrooms, split level living, multiple living areas and an outstanding outdoor living area, there is nothing left to do. The home boasts a huge yard on a huge 969m2 block, fully fenced with immaculately landscaped gardens.
- Split levels - upper level with 3 bedrooms, lower level with extra bedroom, lounge room, study and extra toilet
- Total of 4 bedrooms - 3 with ceiling fans - 2 with built-in robes
- 2 completely separate living areas - perfect for the kids
- Amazing feature! Landscaped outdoor entertainment area with insulated panel roof
- Open plan living design
- Large kitchen with dishwasher, double oven and gas hotplates
- Recently re-painted
- Beautiful polished hardwood floors
- Plenty of storage
- New roof and gutters
- Solid concrete stumps
- Gas hot water system
- Concrete slab in back yard, ready for double garage
- Cubby house in back yard
- Newly installed drainage system to yard
- Remote controlled tilt-a-door to partially enclosed carport
- Separate character garage
- Highly sought after area
- 1.5kms* to Ipswich CBD
- Close to major schools, shops and conveniences
Please contact the agents to arrange your inspection.
2 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.