Sold By Vanya Dzumhur
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Spacious Home With Stunning Views AND Central Location - Get In QUICK!
You could be easily forgiven for thinking you live on an acreage property as you sit on your breezy deck over looking the East Ipswich parklands. With no back neighbours to block your fantastic views, you will be afforded both privacy and tranquillity all year round!
But wait, there's more!
- 3 good sized bedrooms with built-ins and fans
- Open plan kitchen, dining and living areas
- Sunroom perfect for a study
- Separate toilet and bathroom
- Beautiful polished floorboards upstairs
- Large air-con in living area and master bedroom
- Deck with fantastic views over parkland
- Spacious second living area downstairs
- Second bathroom and kitchenette
- Automatic 2 car garage with plenty of storage
- Large undercover entertaining area
- 3 kw solar system
Excellent central location minutes from schools, shops and public transport!
- 1 minute* walk to bus stop
- 2 minute* drive to Jacaranda Street convenience stores
- 3 minute* drive to East Ipswich Train Station
- 4 minute* drive to Ipswich Girls Grammar School
- 5 minute* drive to Booval Fair Shopping Centre
- 6 minute* walk to East Ipswich State School
- 6 minute* drive to Riverlink Shopping Precinct
There is a lot to love about this home so either give me a call to arrange an inspection or see me at one of our open homes!
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
2 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.