Sold By Vanya Dzumhur
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 6 Cars
Paradise At A Great Price!
One look around this luscious property and you would be excused for thinking you were in a tropical oasis! This private sanctuary sits on a spacious 789m2 block with a roomy 3 bedroom high-set home perched in the middle. Stepping through the front door, you will notice the inviting fireplace, dual living areas and soft new carpet. Perfect! The home boasts ample air-con units, ceiling fans and built-in wardrobes in the bedrooms, not to mention a spacious eat-in kitchen with plenty of storage space and views of the backyard. Downstairs, this home continues to impress! This built-in area has been converted into a large living/entertaining space, with its own plumbed-in bar and servery window looking out onto the undercover alfresco. What's more, a huge, powered double-bay garage means plenty of space for extra cars, caravans and storage.
This home is an entertainers dream and perfect for those who need extra room for the whole family!
With owners committed to sell, if you delay you WILL miss out! Make sure you organise your private inspection or visit us at the open homes! I look forward to seeing you there.
- 3 bedrooms with built-ins and ceiling fans
- Large family area with fireplace and split system air-con
- Second living area/kid's play area
- Study with built-in shelves
- Large eat-in kitchen with plenty of bench and storage space
- Gas cooktop and dishwasher
- Large renovated bathroom with separate toilet
- Downstairs living area/rumpus room
- Plumbed-in bar with servery window opening out to undercover alfresco
- 2 car garage with separate 2 bay shed in the yard
- 2 car carport
- Side access to shed
- Large, low maintenance yard perfect for kids, pets and privacy
Fantastic location close to schools, shops and transport!
- 1 minute* drive East Ipswich State School
- 1 minute* drive to Jacaranda Street convenience stores
- 2 minute* drive to Booval and East Ipswich Train Stations
- 3 minute* drive to the prestigious Ipswich Girls' Grammar School
- 5 minute* drive to Booval Fair Shopping Centre
- 7 minute* drive to Ipswich Hospital
- 8 minute* drive to Riverlink Shopping Precinct
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
4 garage spaces and 2 carport spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.