Sold By Amie Palmer And Lisa Gill
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Motivated Sale, Circumstances Require Result!
The owner's situation unfortunately means they need to sell their home, fast! The property is located only minutes from town and offers huge potential for renovation with other homes in the street recently having been finished. Boasting ample space inside for a large family and a huge decked patio surrounded by a lush tropical garden, this home is a perfect entertainer's paradise.
• 3 spacious bedrooms
• Plentiful living areas dining room, lounge room, front veranda and backyard patio
• Large kitchen potential to renovate to your taste
• Modern colours throughout
• Polished floors
• Fully fenced
• Neatly landscaped
• Privately set back behind high hedging
• Roof and stumps in good condition
• Not flood affected
• 4 minutes* drive to Ipswich CBD
• 500m* walk to East Ipswich Railway Station
• 35 minutes* drive to Brisbane CBD
• Very close to parks, schools, shops and conveniences
Call to book an inspection today!
1 garage space
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.