Sold By Scott Reeves
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 3 Cars
Set in a garden paradise in a quiet, prestigious cul-de-sac, this quality appointed home has everything you would want... plus more.
A perfectly laid, exposed aggregate driveway meets with wide paths and front courtyard. A stone driveway bordered by raised garden beds.
The moment you step in the front entry you will be delighted with this cleverly designed home providing open plan living whilst still supplying two separate living areas.
- Comfortable living is assured with double insulation and new air-conditioning installed
- All four bedrooms have built-in robes and ceiling fans, the main has an en-suite
- Large double garage is fantastic with a study nook and room for extra fridge, you can even park two cars, with unbelievable storage and an automatic door for convenience
- Wide bench space is perfect for the cook with induction stove top and fully ducted range hood
- Floor to ceiling cupboards in the kitchen plus extra storage including 2 pac built-in shelves in family room will fit absolutely everything
- The garden is watered from 2 X 5,000 litre water tanks with taps throughout the garden
- Privacy and light is maximised and controlled with plantation shutters throughout the property
- Security is provided with crimsafe on all doors, living and main bedroom windows plus security screens on all other windows
- 4.4 x 6 metre outdoor living area encased by a mature garden retreat
- 6 x 4 metre shed which has built-in storage
The highest standard of inclusions has maximized comfort, security, convenience, storage and livability.
Low maintenance is at the optimum with brick and tile construction with a rendered base for a touch of class and point of difference.
You could not ask for more!
I am proud to present 5 Windsor Court, Deebing Heights to the market. To arrange a private inspection, please phone me or join us at the next open home.
3 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.