Sold By Neil Mundy
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Stylish Modern Home
Collingwood Park is a family friendly suburb located approximately 30 kilometres from Brisbane CBD. Local government area is the City of Ipswich.
Collingwood Park, a residential suburb, is 11 kilometres East of Ipswich, next to the historic suburb of Redbank. Redbank Plaza is a large shopping mall, located on the Northern boundary of the suburb. Collingwood Park has on and off ramps to the M7 Ipswich Motorway going both East to Brisbane and West to Ipswich. The suburb has several regular Translink bus services. Less than 1 kilometre (0.62m) away is Redbank Railway Station which is on the Ipswich Train Line.
- Stylish 4 bedroom well built steel framed home
- Main bedroom with en-suite, walk-in robe and ceiling fan
- 3 remaining bedrooms all double bedrooms with built-ins robes and ceiling fans
- Well appointed modern kitchen
- Open plan dining lounge area with split A/C
- Ceiling fans throughout
- Bathroom with separate shower
- Covered outdoor entertaining area
- Separate toilet and internal laundry
- Double car lock up garage
- 475m2 allotment with plumbed in water tank
This quality home is only a short distance from the newly built Woolworths.
Call Neil Mundy for your private inspection today.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Secure Parking
2 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.