Sold By Lisa Gill and Tracie Andrews
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
Potential Plus In Perfect Position
Amazing opportunity to renovate this architecturally styled home with raked cathedral ceilings on a huge 911m2 within access to all amenities. Upstairs offers 3 bedrooms, main with en-suite and private deck overlooking the peaceful backyard great for a morning coffee or afternoon cocktail. Downstairs comprises of 2 separate large living areas, kitchen plus an additional toilet off the laundry. Owned by the same family for 25 years, this home is awaiting a new family to renovate and enjoy for the next 25 years.
- 3 spacious bedrooms
- Main bathroom, en-suite plus additional toilet downstairs
- Formal living and dining room plus large air-conditioned meals / family room
- Wonderful yard on 911m2
- Carport plus additional parking
• Walking distance to state and private schools
o Blair State School 500m*
o Ipswich Boys Grammar 900m*
o St Edmunds College 1.3km*
o St Marys Primary School and Secondary College 1.2km*
o Public transport to Ipswich State High and Brassall State School
• Walking distance to top of town restaurant precinct
• Ipswich Post Office 1.8km*
• Brassall Shopping Centre 1.4km*
Please contact Lisa or Tracie today to scheduled your viewing.
1 garage space
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.